I love learning people’s stories. I want to know everyone on a deeper, more meaningful level. How did you meet your husband? What led you to your linguistics job? Why did you get a tattoo of a manatee on your leg?
So I thought maybe other’s would want to get to know me a little better too! Keep reading for 5 things you might not know about me!
- I cry when I watch America’s Got Talent.
I think it’s the entrepreneur in me. I’m so proud of these people going all out for their dreams – and doing it on TV is terrifyingly gutsy.
- I love flowers. Pretty much any kind, any where, any time. I’m not sure where the love came from other than the obvious – they’re so pretty and so simple.
- I’m from a tiny ocean side town in BC. It rains more than Vancouver, it’s beautiful, and I moved away from it about 8 years ago.
- I used to be a freelance makeup artist. I taught myself how to do makeup at 15, started working out of my moms hair salon, then got retail jobs over the years at Shoppers, NARS and Shiseido.
- I painted the entire interior of my home white, for photography purposes. The backgrounds of my images are so so important to me, so a few years ago we painted all the walls white and it was one of the best things I’ve ever done. I love all my photos of my kids and how they stand out in our family photographs.